- Re: 2019 General Assembly Summary of Decisions Regarding Human Sexuality click here
- Another huge thank you to Natalia Stoney and the St. Andrew’s Children’s and Youth choirs for a marvelous Spring Concert Friday June 7th. It was enjoyed by all who attended and to top it off $236.50 was raised and donated to “The Nest” a children’s program working with Autistic children. To hear the Concert click here and on the poster that appears.
- Thank you Natalia Stoney and all the performers who made our annual Grand Concert such a success. Over $400 was raised for the S.A.F.E. Society of Salmon Arm. Click here and on the picture that comes up to hear the Concert.
- Thank you to all who helped with the Spring yard clean-up on Saturday morning. Your willing hands certainly made a difference, well done.
- Maundy Thursday
- Palm Sunday
- Thank you Natalia, St. Andrew’s Children’s & Youth Choirs and the Cantabile String Ensemble, for a wonderful evening of Christmas Music. It was enjoyed by the full house and all the proceeds went to “The Shuswap Children’s Association” to help fund a new program called “The Nest” which helps Children under the age of six who have autism, as well as their parents. To see a video of the Children’s and Youth Choir singing Silent Night (click here) and follow the links.
- The Advent Season is upon us. Be sure to join us at St. Andrew’s on Saturday December 8th, at 7:00 pm as the Youth and Children’s Choir present “The Christmas Rose”; a concert you do not want to miss!
- Remember to check out the “Space for God” tab at the top of the page and join us Wednesday nights for a great evening of study and conversation. We hope to see you there. Just two weeks left.