About

St. Andrew’s has had a presence in Salmon Arm since 1895, with the first church dedicated in 1898.

First Church a

We are in our fourth building and are both proud and eager to carry on our rich tradition of ministry and service, through Christ, to our Community and the world beyond.

four churches
We feel strongly that our purpose is: “To live and share the Gospel, the saving, forgiving love of God in Jesus Christ.”