- Thank you to all who helped with the Spring yard clean-up on Saturday morning. Your willing hands certainly made a difference, well done.
- Maundy Thursday
- Palm Sunday
- Thank you Natalia, St. Andrew’s Children’s & Youth Choirs and the Cantabile String Ensemble, for a wonderful evening of Christmas Music. It was enjoyed by the full house and all the proceeds went to “The Shuswap Children’s Association” to help fund a new program called “The Nest” which helps Children under the age of six who have autism, as well as their parents. To see a video of the Children’s and Youth Choir singing Silent Night (click here) and follow the links.
- The Advent Season is upon us. Be sure to join us at St. Andrew’s on Saturday December 8th, at 7:00 pm as the Youth and Children’s Choir present “The Christmas Rose”; a concert you do not want to miss!
- Remember to check out the “Space for God” tab at the top of the page and join us Wednesday nights for a great evening of study and conversation. We hope to see you there. Just two weeks left.
- Thank you to Rev. Dr. Peter Coutts for leading our Fall Workshop entitled “In the Belly of the Whale” check it out by clicking here.
- What a great Harvest Dinner we had Saturday evening. (click here to check it out)
- Harvest Dinner is coming up this Saturday, Oct. 6th, at St. Andrew’s from 5 to 7 pm. Please join us for a great time of fellowship and good food. If you haven’t signed up to attend give Janet a call at 250 832-7885 and we can have you added to the list; hope to see you there!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We thank Chad, from Cameron Exteriors, for fixing the facial that the wind blew off of the church building. For prompt service with an award winning smile you can always count on Chad and his team of professionals.
Thank you Natalia and the St. Andrew’s Children’s Choir for another evening of great musical entertainment. You can listen to the St. Andrew’s Children’s Choir Spring Concert by clicking here
The Grand Concert was indeed a grand event, meticulously planned and organized by Natalia Stoney. Thank you to Natalia and all the performers for donating their time and skillful talents to this event that raised over $750 for the work of the SAFE Society here in Salmon Arm. To listen to the Concert click here.
Click on the above link to see and hear parts 1 & 2 of The Grand Concert.