The Elders’ Institute (EI) is a national leadership training program primarily for ruling elders but open to lay leaders, people in the pews and friends of the PCC.
- Thank you to all who helped with the Spring yard clean-up on Saturday morning. Your willing hands certainly made a difference, well done.
- Maundy Thursday
- Palm Sunday
- Thank you Natalia, St. Andrew’s Children’s & Youth Choirs and the Cantabile String Ensemble, for a wonderful evening of Christmas Music. It was enjoyed by the full house and all the proceeds went to “The Shuswap Children’s Association” to help fund a new program called “The Nest” which helps Children under the age of six who have autism, as well as their parents. To see a video of the Children’s and Youth Choir singing Silent Night (click here) and follow the links.
- The Advent Season is upon us. Be sure to join us at St. Andrew’s on Saturday December 8th, at 7:00 pm as the Youth and Children’s Choir present “The Christmas Rose”; a concert you do not want to miss!
- Remember to check out the “Space for God” tab at the top of the page and join us Wednesday nights for a great evening of study and conversation. We hope to see you there. Just two weeks left.
- Thank you to Rev. Dr. Peter Coutts for leading our Fall Workshop entitled “In the Belly of the Whale” check it out by clicking here.
- What a great Harvest Dinner we had Saturday evening. (click here to check it out)
- Harvest Dinner is coming up this Saturday, Oct. 6th, at St. Andrew’s from 5 to 7 pm. Please join us for a great time of fellowship and good food. If you haven’t signed up to attend give Janet a call at 250 832-7885 and we can have you added to the list; hope to see you there!