In light of the Mayor of Salmon Arm’s advisory (March 20, 2020 click here):
Below are some helpful links if you have any questions about the Covid-19 pandemic.
The OFFICIAL sources for public information on COVID-19 are the BC Centre for Disease Control and the Government of Canada:
· About the virus, masks and prevention http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-(novel)
· Self-isolation and testing http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-(novel)#Self-isolation–and–testing
· BC Gov News Releases https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2020HLTH0060-000380
· World Health Organization (WHO) myth busters https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
St. Andrew’s opens its doors in Christian love and hospitality:
- To all who wish to worship God in Spirit and in truth.
- To all who may be longing to build a deeper relationship with God, with Christ, and with the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
- To all seeking to build friendships in a strong Christian community.
- To all who love God’s house and wish to hear the Word preached and to lift their voices in hymns of praise.
- To all who long to unite in prayer and fellowship; to serve in the building of The Kingdom in this community and around the world.
Young and young at heart, swift or slow,in need of fellowship and Grace, seeking the saving, forgiving love of God in Jesus Christ, you all will find a warm welcome at St. Andrew’s.
Sunday Morning Service Begins at 11 am (for more info click on the “Worship” tab)
For Directions click here.
Like us on facebook click here
If you wish to financially partner in any of the work of St Andrew’s you may send your donations to; St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 1981 9th Ave. NE, Salmon Arm BC, V1E 2L2 or e-transfer to email@example.com