St. Andrew’s provides:
- Volunteer workers to the Church’s Thrift Store.
- Preaching and devotional services are provided to a rural community church (Mara) as well as the Mt. Ida Mews Care Centre.
- Nationwide and world initiatives are supported through donations to Presbyterian Sharing and Presbyterian World Service & Development projects.
- Men’s and Women’s gatherings, Regular Bible Study programs, Seasonal Fellowship Suppers, and The Grand Concert are some events that fill the Church calendar.
- The HOPE Garden (Helping Other People Eat) provides fresh root vegetables to The Seconded Harvest Food Bank.
- Monthly Loonie Offerings are donated to worthy causes within our community and beyond (to see more click on the “Loonie Offering” tab).
- St. Andrew’s supports the work of the Christian community in Salmon Arm through Neighbourlink Shuswap.
If you wish to financially partner in any of the work of St Andrew’s you may send your donations to; St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 1981 9th Ave. NE, Salmon Arm BC, V1E 2L2 or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish your Donation to go to something specific please label it accordingly ie: Loonie Offering, General Funds, etc.